Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Inspired


This card was inspired by Kathi and her "Gals" Stamps. I have had this stamped image for a year. I have no idea who made the stamp as I saw it at friends house and stamped it several times. Then I had no idea what to do with it until I saw Kathi's blog.


CTMH White cardstock, cranberry and black. Cuttlebug is divine swirl. CTMH markers are fawn, moonstruck, grey flannel, pansy purple, New England Ivy, Sunny Yellow, Crystal Blue. Pencils are Prisma Light Peach and EK Success Black. Red brads are from JoAnn's. Sentiment I think is from Hero Arts. I bought one of those round tubes with lots of small sayings and then put them in a different container. Circles are 1" and 11/4" inch punch. I distressed the edges with cranberry. And the sentiment is raised with 3m foam tape.

No comments: