Tuesday, September 9, 2008

A Stamping Day

Saw a card on a blog and thought it was really neat but the only lighthousecolor I had that matched was Outdoor Denim.  Didn't have the wolf stamp either, or the navy stripe but I liked the card so this is what I came up with.  I used white cardstock for the base of my card, Outdoor Denim and the stripe is Backyard "My Journey" from Bohemia.  The striped paper is reversible so used the green side for backing behind the lighthouse stamp which is from Stamping Up.  I stamped the image in Outdoor Denim and distressed the edges.  There are three navy brads on the blue but they don't show up too well in the photo. 

Today we made 5 cards with our CTMH consultant and I spent a group of money getting cardstock and a couple of paper packets etc.  I really like the September Stamp of the Month.  We also made a snowman with the November SOTM.  Tonight the temp is dipping into the 30's.  I put our winter comforter on the bed and washed the summer one.   Tomorrow we are headed to Petoskey, 75 miles south of here for PT and the arthritis clinic.  And then of course shopping at Super Wal-Mart and checking out Ben Franklin Crafts.  In November Super Joann's is opening and they are supposed to have a really great scrapbooking/cardmaking section.

No comments: