Saturday, June 12, 2010

Half and Half

100_2627The lightning was not good at all for this photo.  But I haven’t posted in so long wanted to give it a try.  I just love the Splendor paper from CTMH.  Stamps are from Stampin’ Up hence the title of my blog. 

I got the idea for this card from Yvonne at Stamp Your  Art Out blog. 

We had an early spring but summer sure is slow in coming.  At the beginning of June we were in a severe drought but in the last few days we have had an abundance of rain.  Today it was just cloudy and damp.  And I was grumpy.  I want sunshine. 

I had plans of stamping all day but that just didn’t work out.  Maybe tomorrow afternoon after we get back from a graduation open house. 

1 comment:

Kathi Carlson said...

I love your card, Sylvia. That Stampin' Up set is perfect for the Splendor paper. The daisy with its bright yellow center is the perfect accent.

I think everyone is waiting for some sunshine and a taste of some real summer weather. Soon, I hope!

Enjoy what is left of the weekend, friend!