Monday, February 21, 2011

Springtime

100_2707Well it must be springtime somewhere.  The sun is shining.  A lot of our snow has melted but we still have a ways to go and lots of winter left. No matter what Pun..Phil says. 

This card uses Basic Grey Sultry paper that I have had for a couple of years.  Cardstock is Watermelon from CTMH.  The image is a digital one and I don’t remember the site it came from  because it doesn’t say once it is downloaded.I colored it with Prisma Color  Pencils.  Ribbon is from JoAnn’s. 

My desk was in a horrible mess and when I cleaned it up I had patterned paper that I didn’t know what to do with so I left it on my desk and will make cards with  it until the paper is all used up.  

It is quite icy out because we had several days in the 30’s and 40’s then a hard freeze and no snow to cover it up.  Last night after church an elderly lady (almost 90) wanted me to follow her home to make sure she got in her house okay.  This morning Jim went over and sanded her driveway for her.

Sam and Samantha have set a wedding date of June 11.  Right now their plans are to get married in Colorado at Sam’s folks.  They live on top of a mountain.  They are almost eloping as they don’t want anyone to be a part of this grand day. 

Kambrie is growing like a weed.  She is 5 months plus a week.  In three weeks she will be 6 months old.  Where has the time gone? 

Kathi, I am liking my Kindle more and more.  The other day I was looking at some free offerings and I saw Old Mother Hubbard so downloaded it.  I didn’t know there were so many verses.  I had only ever heard of the one where she goes to the cupboard to get her dog a bone and the cupboard is bare.  

No comments: