Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Merry Christmas

imageIt has been forever since I have used Windows Live Writer and it has changed and I am having to look at everything and click on things to see what will happen.  The lighting wasn’t good when I took this pic.  I used a Darice embossing folder (it works just fine in the Cuttlebug).  It is just a tad bigger than a regular 41/4 x 51/2 card so I needed the next size up envelope which is 4 3/4 by 61/2   .  The sticker in the middle is a dimensional sticker that I had left over from last year.  The sentiment is from Stampin’ Up.

Starting to get some snowflakes.  Supposed to get lake effect snow.  There is none on the ground and that is so unusual for here. I am getting anxious to go snowshoeing.  Monday I have an apt  with a massage therapist in the morning and the chiropractor in the afternoon so hope we don’t get too much snow.  

No comments: