Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Just Playing Around


Saw these buttons in JoAnn's the other day and thought I would try them on a card. I was just playing around with the demin paper from Denim Days. The red print is a scrap I had. I didn't have a pattern for the card I just kept tweaking as I went along.
I made a lightbox the other day out of a shoe box and it was too small. Now I have a bigger box and will try again. I'd like to be able to take the pictures without a shadow.
But tomorrow is computer room cleaning time and getting the checkbooks balanced. So I don't know how much time I'll have for card making.
Jim is doing good with his thumb. I changed the dressing tonight and everything looks good. The stitches are driving him crazy but he will get them out on Thursday and hopefully be able to get an even smaller dressing for it. Although it is pretty hard to bandage the end of your thumb.










No comments: