Sunday, June 29, 2008

No More Excuses




My pics tonight are not about cards but about our bird familes. The first photo shows a bird house that I have used as a decoration for years. I think that I won the bird house at some function I attended. I had it in the backyard for three or four years and last year I moved it to the front yard. This year a chickadee has moved in and several times a day I see her flying in and out to feed her brood. The second photo is on our back deck. I don't know what kind of birds they are as we never see the mom sitting on the nest. Every day we usually make some noise until the baby birds pop their necks up with the mouths wide open. The babies are quite large so they could be robins. Tomorrow I am going to go to my stamping spot and make a card. One of my friends at church is having an anniversary July 1 and we are having a meeting at church Monday night so I can give it to her then. The pics are in reverse order. I will have to figure out how to post so that the first pic I post will stay the first post.
And another weird thing Kathi had posted a comment to my last two posts and they didn't show up until I went to my blog and allowed them. But I have my settings set to allow comments. Oh well. Thanks for your comments Kathi.


Also I have been reading a series of books by Jennifer Chaiverini called the Elm Creek Quilt Novels. They are extremely interesting and when I pick one up can't put it down. My friend (a different one than the anniversary friend) is buying the series and doesn't have any more at the moment.

No comments: