Monday, July 14, 2008

Inka Dinka Do


Isn't that what Jimmy Durante used to say? LOL . I was in Ben Franklin last Friday and they had these Inkadinkadoo stamps buy two get one free. Well who could pass up a deal like that besides I got my a couple of punches on my stamp card--ten punches and I get a free stamp. The colors are CTMH Hydrangea and Citrus Leaf. Ink is hydrangea also. The dragonflies are buttons from Joann's. I used CTMH paper piercer with Stamping Up's guide. Then I put a few dew drops here and there.


Yesterday was an icky day here. Drizzly and cool. A good day for staying in the basement and making cards. I made quite a few and I cleaned up my mess between each card. So now I have a nice clean work area.


Today it is still cloudy and cool but at least the sun is trying to shine. And it won't be too hot when I go for my three mile walk. Saturday I am participating in the Frankfort (MI) Port City 5k walk. There will be runners doing it also but I am walking. Last July 24 I had total knee replacement of my left knee, it is so nice to be able to get around and do the things I want to do.

No comments: