Monday, January 25, 2010

What To Call This Post?

100_2589

 

I can’t believe it.  After not posting for so long this is the third day in a row that I have made cards and posted.  This card uses Life’s Delight Paper Pack.  The bird is from the June stamp of the month.  Sentiment is Happy Birthday from Hero Arts.  Stick pin is Pretty Pins from CTMH.  Marker colors are sweet leaf and  Pink Carnation (closest I could come to Blush)

Today I worked in my computer room and except for a couple of shelves on the bookcase it is spotless.  Tomorrow I will tackle those.  This room has been a mess for so long. 

Today when I was making cards I cleaned up my desk after each card.  Wonder how long that will last.  LOL

We have our new hot water heater installed.  It will be nice to take a shower instead of washing up in the bathroom sink. 

We need about a foot of snow to cover up all the icy roads.  And then I can go snowshoeing again. 

No comments: