Thursday, June 23, 2011

She Cracks Me Up!

Goof ball

This picture of Kambrie just cracks me up.  Leola just sent it yesterday.  Her hair is going straight out and she has such a goofy expression on her face.  If you look closely you can see the third tooth.  She is already 9 months old.  I love to talk to her on the phone.  She says hi and when I tell her goodbye she says hi.  She is crawling and will walk if you hold her hands. 

It has been so long since I have posted hardly know where to begin. 

Our most recent news is that Sam and Samantha were married June 11 in Colorado at Sam’s parents house.  We are having a reception here for them in July.  Jim is busy with golfing.  Yesterday we took a class on polishing Petoskey stones.  They are stones with fossils in them found in the Petoskey area of Michigan.  It was interesting.  You got to pick a stone for polishing and I had the instructor drill a hole in mine so when I get it done I can wear it as a necklace. 

Since the last time I posted Live Writer has changed.  I think I must have upgraded something and it changed Live Writer also.  I think it is a lot more confusing. 

A funny thing happened the other day.  I had to go to Petoskey for an ultra sound checkup on my legs after having laser ablation on my varicose veins.  A friend went with me and were gone all day (shopping and travel time).  Jim went to help a friend work on a rental trailer and he got home before I did.  He heard a car idling at our back driveway.  As he was walking to the road he could see a lady bending over and holding her arms across her front so he couldn’t see what she had.  Well she had my bearded irises that had just bloomed.  It is rather pitiful when you  have to make off with someone’s flowers. 

Think I had better close and go make some headway in the house.

I’ll try and post before another three months has gone by.

No comments: