Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Stuck on Pink

tulipSeems like the last few posts I have done have been with pink paper.  The striped paper is Basic Grey's Sultry collection.  The pink behind the tulip is Watermelon from CTMH.  The stamp is Hero Arts.  Colors used are Watermelon and Clover Meadow.  The ribbon is from JoAnn's. 

I made this card yesterday but didn't get a chance to post.  And today we were gone all day.  Had an appointment to see my orthopedic surgeon for a check up on my thumb surgery.  Everything is fine and I don't need to return.  I have developed a ganglion cyst on the outside of my right wrist.  It doesn't bother me unless I turn my hand just right.  If it gets really bothersome I can go back and have it surgically removed.  But I think that I have had it with surgeries for awhile.  Also got a shot in my left big toe as the arthritis is bothering me because I'm walking funny due to the sciatic nerve on my right side.  Enough of my aches and pains.  Will be glad when I can get outside on a regular basis and do yard cleanup (our yard is  still under 3 feet of snow), walk etc.  Now I am not complaining about the snow, it is just a fact of life here.  We live in the woods and our yard is always the last to have the snow gone.   

1 comment:

Kathi Carlson said...

Hi, Sylvia! Your card is beautiful! It won't be long before those tulips are up and blooming even though we, too, have plenty of snow again. I'm glad your thumb is OK. With all of the weather changes, I am having my share of aches and pains, too. It's kind of like the weather - not much we can do... Take care, and thanks for sharing the great card!