Wednesday, March 25, 2009

A Summer Flower

coneflowerSometimes I have a hard time thinking of a title.  The stamp is from Stampin UP and is embossed in white on Basic Grey Sultry CS.  That is layered on paper from Yellow Bicycle called the Roses and is double sided.  For the card itself I used Ponderosa Pine because it was all cut and folded on my desk,  it doesn't show up too good because of the black background.  To finish off the card I used Martha Stewart's lace punch and added dew drops. 

Now that the sun is about to set it looks like it is trying to shine.  It has been cool and cloudy all day.  This morning we had a few rain showers.  Since I got my desk cleaned off last week I am doing pretty good at keeping it clean.  I am trying to put away all my stuff before I am done for the night.

1 comment:

Kathi Carlson said...

Beautiful! Everything about it!!!