Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Happy Memorial Day

God Bless AmericaLast weekend I saw lots of patriotic cards when I was blog surfing.  This one would work for either Memorial Day or the 4th of July.  The paper is from CTMH Patriotic and is retired.  The stamps are Hero Arts.  I stamped them in Outdoor Denim and ran the paper over the stamp pad.  The sentiment is from JoAnn's.  A couple of years ago I bought a file folder filled with paper super cheap.  The yarn is Sassy Strands from CTMH.

Today was another rainy day.  I did manage to get out and get a walk in.  I cleaned up my area.  Tomorrow am going over to a friends and we are going to make graduation cards.  I only have one to do and except for the stamping it is done.  So I am going to work on circle cards. 

2 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

Terrific 4th of July card! Love the Statue of Liberty stamp!

Kathi Carlson said...

How did I miss this card. It's gorgeous!!!