Thursday, September 24, 2009

Queen Anne's Lace

Queen Anne's Lace

This card was inspired by the Queen Anne's Lace that grows wild at the end of our driveway.  I used the September SOM from CTMH for the white flowers.  For the buds I used the corner of small background stamp from Stampin Up.  Ink colors are White Daisy and Olive.  Cardstock is olive and background paper is retired (CTMH)gingham check in olive.  Ribbon is from JoAnn's.  You can't see it in the photo but I put a little Diamond Stickle on the white flowers. 

So far for the month of September the weather has been absolutely lovely.  But that is all due to change Sunday night. 

Kathi, the stamps that I tried to make a fall wreath with were way too big.  I even made the circle bigger but to no avail.  Then as I headed up the stairs for another pursuit I thought maybe if I cut out the flowers.  So that is a project for another day.

2 comments:

Kathi Carlson said...

Beautiful card, friend! The images are so pretty and the border just right! I'm looking forward to the weekend and having more time to create. Thanks for sharing!

Allison Rankin said...

Oh gosh...love that Queen Anne's lace (I miss it from growing up in Ontario). Brill color choice with the olive too!