Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I Love The Splendor Paper

Got the idea for this card from Yvonne’s blog-Stamp Your Art Out.100_2629  I do not however have the Spring Stamp set that she used.  This is a clear stamp set that I got at Ben Franklin.  I used Dutch Blue because I don’t have  the Moonstruck stamp pad.  The sailboat is cut out and attached with a square of foam tape. 

The months of April and May were extremely dry and now in June it seems like it rains every other day.  One thing tho it is a warm rain.  I do see blue sky appearing here and there.  Jim has a big golf tournament tomorrow and I have lots of things that I want to do in the yard.  Went to the dentist today, I had broken off part of a tooth.  The filling was still intact so now I am sporting a temporary crown until one comes from the lab.  I can always think of lots of things to write about when I am not sitting in front of the computer.  LOL.

No comments: