Tuesday, August 26, 2008

The Last Days of Summer


I spent a good share of the day stamping and I have most of the mess cleaned up. I did several tries before I got the look of this card the way I wanted it. The stamp is by Northwoods. Cardstock is CTMH Outdoor Denim, Orange and Black. The white is from Wal-Mart and the light blue was a piece of scrap that I had. I punched a 5/8 inch circle and cut a slit in the tree line with my xacto knife. The Prisma Colored Pencils I used are Indigo Blue, Perma Violet, Orange and Canary Yellow. I don't know why the card looks like it is leaning forward. Perhaps it is the angle that I took the photo. The card is Outdoor Denim and the white is backed with black. And in the photo they both look the same.


While down in the basement stamping I did manage to do a load of laundry. In the early evening we dropped hubby's car off at Chevy dealer--it overheated the other day.

No comments: