Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I'm Back Stamping!

horse & buggy

 

This is the first card I made since I got my cast off last Wednesday.  The stamp set is The Beauty of Christmas (retired) from CTMH.  CS is Ponderosa Pine & White.  Ink colors are Ponderosa Pine, Pepperwood and Pansy Purple. Brads in the corner are Mini Brads from CTMH.

I have been cleared by my doctor to do anything I feel comfortable doing.  Yesterday I went snowshoeing.  Driving is interesting.  The first time I went to drive, I couldn't fasten or unfasten my seatbelt with my right hand and I couldn't turn the ignition key with my right hand.  Yesterday when I went to meet my friend for snowshoeing I could do everything but turn the ignition key on.  I was pretty happy when I found out that I don't need therapy.  I have a soft brace to wear when I am doing things, like stamping or snowshoeing. 

1 comment:

Kathi Carlson said...

Glad you're stamping again! Very pretty card. This is one of my all-time favorite stamp sets, too. I've never snowshoed. My husband has though and thought it was fun. It's too cold here right now to do anything other than run for the door! Come on, Spring!!!