Friday, February 27, 2009

A Stamping I Will Go

Spring frog Tomorrow I am going to an all day community stamp get together.  We each bring our own cards to work on.  While I was getting my stuff ready I made this card.  Sentiment is Penny Black, frog is Inkadinkado.  CS is Citrus Leaf from CTMH.  White flower is from the Pretties Kit that Stampin' Up has.  Brad is from Wal-Mart.  Orange flower is from JoAnn's and I cut it in half.  Tomorrow the Stampin Up consultant will have a free card that we can make and the same for CTMH. 

We got our winter storm with 6 inches of snow and blowing drifting.  Every school in the UP was closed and halfway down the lower peninsula they were closed.  To look outside it was beautiful, bright blue sky but it was colder than the dickens and tonight it is supposed to get 20 below.  Glad I went snowshoeing on Thursday. 

1 comment:

Kathi Carlson said...

Now that's a cute frog! Love the green and white. The flowers are the perfect finishing touch. Have fun tomorrow!!