Wednesday, July 22, 2009

At Last A Card

two frogs Had this idea in my  head but didn't have a chance to put it together until today.  The image is from Penny Black's Toadily set and the sentiment "How Are Things at Your Pad?" is from Stampin' UP.   The striped paper is from Paper Pizazz.  I used my oval Nestabilities and colored the frogs with Prisma Color pencils. 

Today I chatted with Leola on Facebook and cleaned off my computer desk.  Then I entered some family information into my genealogy program.  I hadn't done much of anything with it in a long time.  And I wanted to tell PJ's dad where to find my information.  Well I finally found it and lo and behold there was  a tree with some of my same info.  I emailed the person who had the tree and it turns out that my grandmother and her grandfather were brother and sister. And the best part is we each have info the other one doesn't. 

It is almost 7pm so I better go and get some dinner going.

2 comments:

Kathi Carlson said...

Cute card, Sylvia! I so love those frogs, and your sentiment is perfect for this stamp.

Thanks for sharing!!

Allison Rankin said...

Great coloring and the paper is perfect here!