Thursday, July 2, 2009

Mountain Top View

Good Evening,

Our son and his wife live on the top of a mountain in100_2503 Colorado and this is the view they see.  The mountains off in the distance are the Sangre De Cristo mountains in southern C0lorado.

Today was cold, rainy and miserable.  However late this afternoon it started to clear up and the sun is mostly shining.  Cleaned off a kitchen counter that held a 30 year old 5 inch analog tv.  That was mostly Jim's counter and now he has no place to hide all his collection of stuff.  Outdated coupons, etc. most of it went in the trash.  If I can find a place to recycle the tv will do it.  LOL.   

Yesterday I left the house at 8:15am and returned at 9pm.  I picked up a friend and we stopped at a couple of greenhouses on the way to Alpena (a 2 hr drive one way) for my dr appointment.  That went well.  Most of my aches and pains were nothing.  Did find out that I have arthritis in my left thumb but it doesn't hurt.  It took almost two hours at the dr because he was behind and I needed x-rays.  After that we went to Wal-Mart, Staples and Culver's for ice cream before heading home.  We had a carload of flowers so hope to get some planted tomorrow.  It is supposed to be sunny. 

Paul and Noreen, I mailed a cd of wedding pictures to you today.  Talked to Leola today and she was busy scrubbing the tub in their new apt.  Said it looked like no one had lived there in a long time. 

2 comments:

Kathi Carlson said...

What a pretty view! Glad your visit with the doctor went well. Our weather is nice ... finally! I hope you get some good weather, too! Enjoy planting your flowers.

Romero Family said...

Thanks so much for the pics! Can't wait to get them. Noreen is sooooo happy.