Wednesday, July 8, 2009

I'm Still Here

It seems like forever since I have posted. Monday and Tuesday were cold and crummy days and I didn't get a lot done. Monday I started sorting boxes of pictures. Still have a ways to go. Today was nice and sunny, went out and watered my flowers. Took a short walk. Then this afternoon we did something that we have never done before. While we were in Colorado we had some car trouble but thanks to a son who is a mechanic it didn't cost us as much as it could have. The car has 191,000 miles and we decided it had made its last trip. We went to town just to look and we now have 2008 Chevy Impala and paid cash for it! We have always looked around and have never before paid cash for a car. The GM dealer assured us he wasn't going to be put out of business.

Kathi, I went to the Cuttlebug Spot but it won't let me leave a comment. Did you have trouble with it?

One of these days I'll get back to posting cards.

1 comment:

Kathi Carlson said...

Glad to hear today was a nice day, and congratulations on your car purchase! Feels good, doesn't it? About that Cuttlebug site, I didn't have any problems. I hope I didn't give you a bum steer. Enjoy Thursday!