Friday, May 21, 2010

We Are Home

100_2627

Except for the frog all the other stamps are from Hero Arts. The frog stamp is Inkadinkado.  I colored the grass and flowers with markers.  Ink pad colors are New England Ivy and Sunflower.  The center of the flower is orange stickles.  Background paper is from Fiskars.  The writing says I Love My Family.  

After 12 days and slightly over 3,300 miles we are home.  Since arriving home at 3:10 all the clothes are put away or in the process of washing and drying .   The mail has been gone through and I even had time to make a card. 

We had a good time in Colorado.  Graduation was nice and Leola’s baby shower was fun.  I even won a door prize (a metal flower in a pot). 

Tomorrow I will be gone all day.  Making cards with some friends and in the late afternoon going to a Mother Daughter Tea at a neighboring church. 

1 comment:

Kathi Carlson said...

Cute card, Sylvia! I'm glad you are home safe and sound and that you had a good time in Colorado.

Hope you are having a wonderful weekend! Take care.