Sunday, May 2, 2010

Happy Mother’s Day

I wanted to make Leola a Mother’s Day card but didn’t have any pregnant lady stamps so got this image all colored from Microsoft Clipart on line.  100_2623The sentiment is also computer generated.  CS is Colonial White and Smokey Plum.  Background paper is K & Company Girl Plaid.

It was a pretty good day here.  Partly sunny.  Jim and I got our walk in and somehow Jim came home with a tick. 

Thanks, Kathi for the nice comment on my last card.  Making those kinds of cards isn’t really my strong suit but I like making them.  I have some other stamps in that set that are pretty neat with a garden theme. 

1 comment:

Kathi Carlson said...

How sweet! The image is perfect, and isn't it nice that we can go on line and find the images we want? Leola will love it.

Nice that you good go for a walk, although I'm not fond of ticks. They usually find their way to the middle of my back or some other spot I can't reach. LOL.

You're very welcome with regard to my comment. I'm anxious to see what else you do with that set.