Thursday, October 14, 2010

On The Road

These blue berries are on an Eastern Red Cedar tree.  They are not blueberries but seeds of the Red Cedar Tree.  We stopped at the Nebraska Nature and Welcome Center near Aida, Nebraska.  There was a nice little trail going down to the Platte River.  Tonight we are in Oakley Kansas.  Tomorrow we will reach our destination and see and hold our precious great granddaughter for the first time.  Watch out for a bunch of baby pics. 

Kathi, eversince you posted that card titled Inspired by I have been mulling over in mind of making a Christmas with that same idea.  I have the background script and I think I have a couple of Christmas stamps that will work. 

1 comment:

Kathi Carlson said...

I hope you are having fun, Sylvia, and enjoying every precious moment with the little one and her family. I can't wait to see the photos.