Friday, January 21, 2011

Five

100_2701I call this post five because that is how many different stamp sets I used to make this card.  This card is in the summer 2011 CTMH catalog and I feel in love with it when I first saw it.  I used the Olivia Paper Packet.  Stamp sets used are Hot Diggity, Inkadinkado, Stampin Up, Hero Arts and an unknown.  Ink colors are Smoothie, Chocolate, Olive and Black.

We are having some frigid temps –15.  When we first moved here 50 years ago it was nothing to have temps to –30 and sometimes in the day time it wouldn’t even get to zero. 

Kathi, I like my Kindle a lot.  I read it when I am doing my treadmill.  I have word game on it and sometimes I will play that while watching the news.  It is very handy to take to appts. when you don’t know how long you will have to wait cause it automatically saves your place for you. 

Sam and Sam had their kitty declawed and one of his paws got infected so now he has a bandage, cone collar and antibiotics. 

Kambrie had her shots earlier this week and was not a  happy camper-was very fussy for a couple of days. 

1 comment:

Kathi Carlson said...

Pretty card, Sylvia. Love the buttons!