Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Back to Stamping




Today was a nice sunny day. I did a little raking. Still lots to go. Yesterday when I went to see my orhthopedic surgeon to see if surgery was needed on my right thumb. For now cortisone shots will do the trick plus a hand slint. Bought Jim a mailbox cover with a golf theme, he really liked that. I put that on the mailbox today. Thursday he goes to the surgeon to see how his thumb is healing. Blog surfing I have noticed that there are not a lot of guy cards out there. I made this one today.




Cardstock is CTMH Outdoor Denim. Background paper is CTMH Barnwood. Stamp is from Stamping UP in the little spring flyer. I used McGill's Tall Tag punch and the sentiment is from Northwoods Rubber Stamp. The dog bone is a paper clip from the office section of Wal-Mart. Colored pencils are from EK Success and I used black, dirt brown, tree bark and gold. I also chalked the edges of the white cardstock red.

No comments: