Wednesday, April 16, 2008

My First Cuttlebug Card


My stuff arrived minus the Swiss Dots folder as they are all sold out. I tried a few places on the web and they are all sold out also. So instead I made this card for my granddaughter who likes frogs. The Cuttlebug folder is the Diamonds in the Rough. The white cardstock is from Wal-Mart. The green is Clover Meadow from CTMH. The frog stamp is from Hero Arts. The cattails are from Stamp Pad Co. I have had both of them for a few years so don't know if they still make them or not. The frog is stamped in Ponderosa Pine from CTMH. I stamped the cattails also in Ponderosa Pine and then used the Pepperwood marker from CTMH to color the cattail heads. The ribbon is from JoAnn's, the dragonfly is from JoAnn's button department and the ribbon slide is a brad from Hobby Lobby. I used a 2 1/2 inch scalloped circle punch and a 2 inch circle punch. They are pop dotted.
Tomorrow we are off to Petoskey 75 miles south. I have a dermatologist apppointment, then it is to Home Depot to shop for a new fridge. Tried to get a new dishwasher also but that was a no go. JoAnn's and Ben Franklin are also on the list. Sorry the stamped image doesn't show up any better. Does anyone have any ideas?

1 comment:

Kathi Carlson said...

Cute card, Sylvia. I love the colors and the little dragonfly. Isn't the Cuttlebug fun?