Thursday, April 24, 2008

HoHum

Since I can hardly stay awake I'm turning off the computer. Hopefully I can get the house picked up and some stamping done tomorrow. It is not supposed to be very nice weather wise and after 70 degree temps the last few days it is going to be miserable. I did walk in the woods today with a friend. Hopefully both Jim and I can sleep better tonight. Last night he was up several times to go potty and with his left arm and hand in a humongus wrap and splint I heard him every time he got up. Monday he pinched the end of his left thumb off in a woodsplitter. Tuesday we saw the orthopedic surgeon and Wednesday he had outpatient surgery. His thumb is off just above the first joint. Today when the nurse called to see how was doing he said when can I play golf?

No comments: