Wednesday, December 3, 2008

A Card from Last Year

red wreath card

The red cardstock and plaid paper came from Joann's.  I cut a 2 1/2 inch circle, then punched out a a circle with a 1 1/4 punch.  The script is Hero Arts.  The Merry Christmas is from CTMH and is the center of the bigger circle.  The two ribbons are from Joann's.  The flower is from Got Flowers.  Don't remember where the brad is from.  This card should be a lot easier to make with the advent of the Cuttlebug and/or Cricut.  I used a 8 1/2 x 11 size paper and cut the 11 inch down to 7 1/4.  It will fit in a standard size 10 envelope.

We have been having some very stormy weather.  Yesterday I was supposed to go to Alpena (130 miles south of here) for an appointment with my orthopedic surgeon, but the entire state of Michigan was stormy so I am going to try for next Monday.  I have a Christmas list from my granddaughter, hopefully I'll get one from my grandson this weekend.  I would like to get my shopping done next week.

No comments: