Friday, October 16, 2009

Did I Or Didn't I?

SunflowerCan't remember if I posted this card or not.  If I did it has been awhile.  The sentiment is from CTMH Treasure Life and so are the very small flower stamps.  The pot of sunflowers is from Stampin Up'.  Flowers are from my stash with a brad in the middle.

I wanted to jabber some and just couldn't on my previous post of Sgt. Griffin. 

Kathy, thanks for your thoughts of flying to Mich and giving me a hug.  It worked because I woke up with a smile on my face this morning and it has been a good day.  Gave my hand a good workout and I have only had a few twinges of discomfort and  that has been just in the last little while.  So hopefully this glove will work until we can find a solution.  Before I had my knee replacement surgery I wore knee braces and they worked quite well for a few months and then came the time I knew that I needed to have the surgery.  One thing about the thumb surgery is that it is outpatient. 

It was a nice sunny day today although a bit on the cool side.  Jim and I went to town about 4 and got a ton of groceries.  I needed to stock up.  I have been getting groceries but just enough for a meal or two. 

Tomorrow a friend and I are going to Petoskey to a card class.  We will be making a Christmas box and 4 coordinating small cards.  It is getting late so I better get to bed, have to be ready at 7:45 am. 

1 comment:

Kathi Carlson said...

I am so glad I cheered you up! After hearing my son and daughter-in-law talk of how beautiful Michigan is, I need an excuse to come there. LOL. I haven't seen this card before. It is lovely. I love that sentiment, and that Stampin' Up set is so cute. Hope your card class was fun and that glove keeps working for you. Take care!