Friday, November 20, 2009

From Penguins to Polar Bears

The inspiration for this card came from Allison’s blogpolar bear.  I didn’t  have a penguin so I used a polar bear.  The image is from CTMH’s Chillin set.  He is stamped in Outdoor Denim.  His scarf is cranberry.  I put the cranberry cardstock through my snowflake cuttlebug folder.  Striped paper is Yellow Bicycle.  Ribbon is from JoAnn’s.  I used foam tape under the navy but you can’t tell it from the photo. 

Yesterday I had a couple of medical tests in Petoskey and I couldn’t eat before I had them and my dear husband also went without breakfast. 

I went to therapy center to see what the Get Moving Program was about.  The first time I go, one of the therapists tailors an exercise program based on my needs and shows we how to use the equipment.  I can go as many times as I want for a month.  I wish it were closer than 75 miles away.  But if I can go at least once a week (I’m hoping for twice a week) it will be worth it.  I want to work on my right glut  and left hamstring.  They also have a pool but I don’t know if that is part of the deal.  I go for my first session Nov 30. 

I am reading Sarah’s Key by Tatiana De Rosnay about a 10 year old girl in 1942 France. 

1 comment:

Allison Rankin said...

Cute and fun...love the image and the DP!