Tuesday, November 17, 2009

O Holy Night

When I saw this stamp by Inkadinkadoo a few weeks ago I fell in love with it.  100_2555 I stamped it in Cranberry on Bamboo.  That is layered on some gold shiny paper.  The striped paper is last years Christmas pack from Die Cuts With A View.  Just a simple gold metallic ribbon finishes it off. 

Today was another gorgeous day in northern Michigan.  Temps in the 50’s and bright sunshine. 

Last Saturday a friend and I went to Petoskey to take a card class.  One of the gals there said there was a craft show at the fairgrounds.  After the class and lunch we went to check it out.  We each got a free 10 minute massage  and I participated in a Silent Auction and won a month at the therapy center, along with a tshirt, water bottle and bag.  They have a program called Get Moving so will see what that is about. 

Slowly but surely I am getting used to my new computer.  Yesterday I bought a 16 gig flashdrive to store all my pics from my old computer. 

One of our thieves waived his right to a prelim hearing and is going to Circuit Court and the other guy is going for another prelim hearing in 21 days. 

I put up my outdoor front porch tree decoration.  It is a bunch of evergreens, pinecones, red berries and dried milkweed sprayed silver in an urn.  Our porch is covered so it stays good all winter.  Last year we put in cedar and one deer came and ate all the cedar so this year I didn’t get any cedar. 

Guess that is about it for tonight. 

1 comment:

Kathi Carlson said...

Pretty card, Sylvia!

The Get Moving program sounds interesting. You'll have to let us know what its like.