Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Snowman and Cardinals

Snowman

I got the idea for this card from a catalog that had sweatshirts.  The snowman is a wooden Penny Black.  The cardinals are also Penny Black from a Christmas clear stamp set.  The paper the snowman is on is the middle of PSX Snowman border.  It is layered on burgundy from the Paper Factory. I stamped the birds in Brilliance Rocket Red. The snowman is colored with Prisma Colored Pencils.   I might put some stickle on later but it never shows up in the photos and my  hand is hurting and swelled up some and squeezing the stickle bottle really does a number on my hand. 

My card area is mostly clean, just a few papers laying around here and there. 

I tinkered around some outside this afternoon.  Tomorrow it might rain.  We have certainly gotten spoiled with all the nice weather we have been having.   

Think I will go read the book that came with my new computer about the touch screen stuff.

2 comments:

Kathi Carlson said...

Another great card!

We've had great weather, too. Not in the 50s or anything but close!

Glad to hear you and your computer are becoming friends!!

Allison Rankin said...

Love the BG here! Such a great mix with the cardinals...smart!