Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Doorways

Saw this card made up in one of my favorite craft stores and I just had to have it.  The door is one stamp set and the accessories are another sdoorwayet.  The sets are from Art Impressions.  The accessories are called Oct/Nov and have all kinds of things for those months even Trick or Treat stuff.  The doorway stamp is just the doorway.  And there are sets for all the months.  The pumpkin is stamped on orange paper and cut out.  The apple basket is stamped, colored and cut out as are the corn stalks and corn on the door. 

Monday was a very interesting day.  Jim was outside getting some leaves out of our fish ponds when he heard some noise across the road.  When he went to investigate he saw two guys jump into a vehicle and peel out of the driveway of vacant mobile home .  He got the license number and called the State Police.  They had gotten in through a back window and were stealing copper wire and pipe.  They have been responsible  for over thirty break -ins.  They are now sitting in jail. 

Talked to my orthopedic surgeon on Monday because my thumb and hand had not been aching, or hurting for several days and I had not been wearing my compression glove.  I was hoping that the tendon had gone back into place but he said no.  Keep wearing the compression glove.  There is a procedure called Arthrex Tightrope that I will probably have to have down the road sometime. 

A couple of friends came over this afternoon and we worked on cards.  I got 10 Christmas cards made. 

I have a new toy to play with.  An HP Touch Smart all in one computer.  It is sweet.  Has a wireless keyboard and mouse and Windows 7. 

1 comment:

Kathi Carlson said...

Great card, and what a fun stamp set with all those different elements.

As for your new computer, I'm green with envy! Those HP all-in-ones are the coolest!! So sleek. Sweet's a good word! Good for you!!