Monday, April 12, 2010

A Round Peg Does Fit In A Square

100_2618 

The paper is from the You Rock paper collection.  CS is white, Indian Corn Blue, Outdoor Denim and Goldrush.  Orange sparkles are Hero Arts.  Flower brad in the middle is from my stash.  Stamp set is CTMH Playful Petals. 

Wow, it is the middle of the afternoon and I am posting.  That is because we are going to Petoskey for a Fit for Golf class for Jim. 

Last Friday our CTMH consultant gave us our Summer catalogs.  Boy do I ever like it.  So many neat card ideas and just what I need—a couple more paper packs that I just have to have.  There are also some neat stamp sets. 

I guess the biggest news around here is that we are going to have a great granddaughter.  Leola and PJ found out last Thursday that the baby is a girl.  They sent and ultrasound pic of her face and she is beautiful.  We are going out to Colorado next month when she graduates from cosmetology school and to attend a baby shower her friends are giving her.  The shower is early but Leola wanted to have when family could come. 

No comments: