Friday, April 30, 2010

Sleeping Beauty

100_2622

The bench and cat are one stamp from Art Impressions unmounted stamps.  There were several other stamps in the set.  The vines and flowers are small wooden Art Impressions stamps.  I used Twinkling H2o’s to color the image.  Flowers are stamped in CTMH’s Hollyhock.  I used watercolor paper.  It is mounted on CTMH Textured Dutch Blue.  The Cuttlebug Happy Birthday is the reverse side of the blue.

Today it was supposed to rain all day but not one drop fell.  I worked cleaning my area.  Still have some fine tuning to do.   I need to go and get some groceries, there is mighty slim pickings in this house.  Tomorrow I plan to spend it working on laundry and getting  some things ready that Leola wants us to bring out.  I hope it is somewhat nice tomorrow so I can work outside even for half an hour.  Sam has his second interview at Wal Mart  this week.  He has one algebra class that  he is taking this summer.  One of these years he will get through college. 

The trees here are really starting to leaf out.  Daffodils are all blooming, tulips are all coming up and some have buds.  And the black flies are out in force.  Gotta go get those groceries. 

Kathi, if  you ever get over this way, would love to have a cup of coffee with you.

1 comment:

Kathi Carlson said...

This card is SO pretty. Love what you did with the vines and flowers. With the cat curled up on the bench, it looks like something one would see in real life.

Have a great week!