Wednesday, April 7, 2010

I Have No Idea for a Title. LOL.

100_2615

I saw a card made with the Animal Crackers Creative Basic Papers.  And it was bright and cheery.  Mine seems a little dull.  Might have to charge the camera battery. 

 

The last couple of days have been quite stressful.  Monday I don’t remember why I was stressed so it couldn’t  have been too bad.  Yesterday Jim was filling out a form to get our rebate for our new fridge.  He was having all kinds of problems with his printer –kept wanting to go to the fax(which we don’t use).  Finally I told him to go get the mail and I would install MS Word 2002.  He was using Word Perfect and in my opinion it is terrible.  Installing Word didn’t help.  Went to the fax program and shut off everything, still didn’t help.  I was ready to pull out my hair.  I thought I’d give Control Panel a try and Jim said click on Printers and Fax and when I did I saw the problem immediately.   The fax printer was checked. All I had to do was uncheck it and check the correct printer.  Today was some better.  I got my are cleaned and made a couple of cards.  Dinner was leftovers so that was easy. 

Tomorrow we are supposed to get 3-5 inches of wet heavy snow.  And maybe that is why I am somewhat stressed.  When I worked at school the kids were always hyper a few days before a storm.

No comments: