Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Band Practice

image

Leola and Kambrie made the paper.  Leola and PJ both play instruments in the community band.  They didn’t have a baby sitter the day of practice so along went Kambrie.  She loves music.  Mom plays the French horn and Dad is a drummer. 

The caption says: A potential future community band member listens while her mom, Leola Romero, and Joanna, Duane, Jack, Walter and Michael rehearse. 

Kambrie is three months old today and a very happy baby.

 

I went to town to today to have lunch with a friend, then I took some fudge to Sam and Samantha and checked out Wal-Mart.  Saw a friend there I hadn’t seen in awhile.  It was 5pm when I got home with three small grocery items.  Jim said “you were gone all day and only bought three things:?  I said “Yup and I had a good time”. 

Sam and Sam and their kitty are coming out Christmas eve, spending the night and enjoying Christmas with us.  It has been a long time since anyone has been here overnight on Christmas. 

I promised Leola I would have the fudge in the mail tomorrow.  Better get it made.

1 comment:

Kathi Carlson said...

How cool is that? Only three months old and already famous! And the newspaper clipping - a wonderful keepsake.

I'm glad to hear you had a fun day and that you have a nice Christmas planned.