Friday, December 10, 2010

Waiting

100_2693

This card uses papers from the Heirloom paper packet.  The tag is white cardstock.  Stamp color is Ponderosa Pine.  I made the tag about 4 years ago.  The stamp set is Art Gone Wild.  They are cube stamps.  The ribbon is probably from JoAnn’s and the star is most likely from our local scrapbooking store. 

This has been a crazy week.  Sunday night through Wed. we had lake effect snow and ended with over a foot.  Jim blew out the driveway Monday and when he got all done the tractor died.  It is a small one that you can put a mower deck on in the summer.  We went to town and bought a new one and it was delivered today.  Jim decided to go with a walk behind one as there is less things to go wrong.  I has an electric start and power steering.  We are bracing for a major winter storm of up to 14 inches of snow starting tomorrow night and lasting all day Sunday and accompanied by 40 mile an hour winds. 

My craft room is such a mess I need to clean it before I go any further in my card making. 

I talked to Leola yesterday and Kambrie is now weighs 10 lb 8oz and is 23 inches long.  Tuesday she will be 3 months old.  I talked to her also but she wasn’t in a talkative mood.  LOL.  I always make fudge at Christmas and Leola asked if they were getting fudge.  I told her yes but she might not get it with her Christmas packages.  I hope to get them out on Monday.  And then I will make the fudge and send it. 

Better get busy and clean my craft room.  There a papers everywhere except on the ceiling.  LOL.

1 comment:

Kathi Carlson said...

I love your card. Those are great stamps.

It sounds like you are in for quite a weekend, my friend. It's cold here, and it's supposed to get much colder - too cold to snow, I think.

Kambrie is growing so fast. It's hard to believe she is almost three months old.


I need to clean up my corner, too, where I think there might just be some paper on the ceiling! LOL.

Take care, and stay warm.