Friday, December 17, 2010

Simple

100_2695

Last year we received a store bought like this.  And I thought hey I can duplicate that almost.  I used the snowflake cuttlebug folder and on the boughten card it was flocked.  Otherwise the card is pretty much the same.  Cardstock is White and Juniper.  Wreath (Serendipity) is stamped in Aspen Green (retired).  I used the Cricut to cut the white square but did the rest by hand as my Circuit goes in 1/2 increments.  I did the ribbon in two stages.  First I put the hanger part and then made the bow and attached with glue dots.  I used red stickles for the berries on the wreath.

The first of my packages have arrived in Colorado.  Now this coming week just have to get packages wrapped for here.  I use a lot of bags.  And the ones for Sam and Samantha all get tagged “Sam”.  They have fun figuring out which package goes to whom.  And they usually get it right.

Yesterday PJ posted a 30 second video of him playing with Kambrie.  He would growl at her and she would try and growl back.  I am going to wear it out watching it. 

Went for a little snowshoe hike today.  Jim put a fence around the birdfeeder that is outside my craft room window as the deer have found it.  They have been tearing up our front yard also. 

No comments: