Friday, October 24, 2008

No Stamping Required

Here is a very simple anniversary card made with CTMH's Heart of Winter  paper pack from 2007 (I think)anniversary.  I used some dew drops and you can't see it in the photo but on white space of the purple flower I used Stampin' Up's 2 Way glue and diamond glitter.

 

Tomorrow is not supposed to be a  nice day so I am planning on spending a lot of time stamping and doing laundry.  They are side by side in the basement.  Gas is down to $2.99 in our neck of the woods. 

1 comment:

Kathi Carlson said...

Very pretty card. This was one of my favorite promotional paper packets, and I'm still hoarding it! I hope it's a nice day tomorrow. Today was overcast and kind of gloomy. Gas here is down to $2.49, so look for it to get even better! Have a great weekend, friend!