Saturday, October 25, 2008

Stamping Between Loads of Laundry and Exercising

My craft area is a total disaster, but I had fun.  green leavesThought I would post before supper.  Cardstock is DCWV Earth Tones  Striped paper is Hallowhimsy by Imaginisce.  I think the small scraps are Pansy Purple and New England Ivy.  Don't know where the cream color is from.  The sentiment is Impression Obsession.  I stamped the leaves (Hero Arts) with Pansy Purple, Sunflower, Autumn TerraCotta, and Sunny Yellow.   The leaf button is from Joann's and I used CTMH Natural Hemp. 

The sun is trying to shine.  Got up this morning and it was shining, then it rained in the middle of the afternoon.  I didn't do anything today other than a mountain of laundry and stamping.  Now I need to get my stamping area cleaned and my cards organized.  Mostly I made fall cards but did do one winter card.  I had to wrestle the computer away from Sam and told him I wouldn't be long.  Now he is looking over my shoulder.  LOL.  That's okay because I need to make a dent in the living room before starting supper.

No comments: