Sunday, October 26, 2008

A Simple Card

cardinalThis card was done using Cuttlebug's Snowflake die, the cardinal was stamped in Cranberry and is from CTMH's Season of Splendor.  The branch is stamped with New England Ivy and is from Hero Arts.  I embossed the pinecones.  They look green in the photo but are really brown. Cardstock is white and Cranberry.  The brads are from Joann's.   I got the idea from a blog but I don't remember which one.  It featured a blue bird from Inkadinkado.

It was a quiet Sunday for Jim and I as Sam and his girlfriend went to a college hockey game.  Sam D. (girlfriend) is usually here the entire weekend and on Sunday afternoons we play table games.  I took a nap, watched Skate America and surfed the net. 

1 comment:

Kathi Carlson said...

Very pretty card. I love red and white anything! Sounds like you had a lazy Sunday like I did. It felt good! Have a great week.