Monday, October 13, 2008

My Take on Kathi's Card

purple punchOver the weekend Kathi posted  a card using an EK Success punch and this is my version of the card.  Card stock is olive and spring iris.  Striped paper is Die Cutswith a View.  Ink, buttons and waxy flax are hydrangea.   Punch is EK Success.  Sentiment is from Hero Arts.   

 

It was a beautiful day here in Upper Michigan almost 80 degrees.  Tomorrow that is all to change as it is only going to be in the 50's.   Over the weekend I got my potting shed all cleaned out and ready for next spring.  Today I neatened up my half of the garage.  Also cut back some of my water plants.  The flowers in my garden are still doing okay so am leaving them until we have a frost, which we usually have had by now. 

1 comment:

Kathi Carlson said...

Cute! I love the colors! Purple and Olive together are so fun! I'm hoping for a few more days of nice weather. Cool is OK. I just wish the sun would shine! Take care.