Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Paper...Too Pretty

As Kathi said in one of her posts some paper is too pretty to cover  up. oak leaf That's what I thought with this paper.  I have had it for a long time.  It is from PSX.  All I did was put it on some cardstock and outlined the top leaf and embossed it.  I put natural   hemp in the middle.  The buttons are CTMH. 

Today the Good Samaritan struck again.  I went outside this afternoon to put away some  pots that I still haven't taken care of and saw our neighbor and his dog in his oversized golf cart sitting across the road on our property.  So I walked over to see if was all right.  He has had two strokes and sometimes get confused.  He said that Jim had said he could have the pile of wood but he couldn't pick it up.  I told him he could still have the pile of wood and that I would go get Jim.  Jim came right out and cut up the wood until he ran out of gas for the chain saw. 

It was a nice sunny day here and this afternoon went for a walk in the woods.  I love the sound and feel of leaves crunching under my feet.  The leaves are mostly off the trees.  Sunday snow is predicted.  Now while I like winter, I don't like the in between stage when we get sloppy snow.  If we are going to get snow it needs to be white and fluffy. 

No comments: