Monday, March 1, 2010

And Baby Makes Three

100_2596

 

For some reason this card didn’t photograph well.  Maybe I need to charge the battery.  Cardstock is white.  I used the baby buggy embossing die for the Cuttlebug and ran it through three times.  The ducks are from the Wild Card cartridge for the Cricket. I colored the beaks with an orange marker.  Ribbon is from JoAnn’s.  Sentiment says “Congratulations” and is Hero Arts. 

In September we are going to be great grandparents.  We have seen the ultrasound of the baby at 7 weeks. 

I really enjoyed watching the Olympics. Now I can go to bed at a decent hour.   I even watched hockey when the US was playing.  I thought that NBC did a very good job of covering them.  I liked the special interest stories the Mary Curillo did. 

2 comments:

Kathi Carlson said...

Congratulations!! What wonderful news, Great-grandma!

Your card is so sweet. Love the ducks!

I watched a bit of the Olympics, too - mostly figure skating. Marv watched the hockey game and didn't take it very well when the US lost. I think if they had lost in regulation time, he would have been OK. Overtime was too much excitement for him. LOL.

Allison Rankin said...

This is adorable. I love the mix of embossing, die-cut and stamp...great work!