Sunday, March 7, 2010

Spring Is Coming

100_2600

As I was cleaning my desk this lone card from Lasting Impressions was begging me to stamp something on it.  The stamp is from Stampin’ Up.  I colored it with Prisma colored pencils.  With just the stamped image the card was rather plain and as I had some dew drops on my desk I put them in the depressed embossed squares. 

It is really looking like spring this past week.  The snow is melting like crazy. It is so nice to drive on clear roads.  Although I’m sure we are going to get  some more nasty weather before it is finally nice for good.  The sun has been just wonderful this past week. 

About ten days ago I woke up with a stiff neck.  When it didn’t go away I put some heat on it, which made it worse.  Ice didn’t help either.  Since it was the weekend I had to wait until Monday to call the dr.  I got in on Wednesday and he told me I had a sinus infection.  This past Friday night I woke up at 1am  with my sinuses draining like crazy and my sciatic nerve was killing me so I got up and took some Tylenol PM.  I woke up at noon on Saturday feeling a zombie.  Today I feel like a real human and was up at 8am. 

1 comment:

Kathi Carlson said...

So pretty, Sylvia! The Dew Drops were the perfect addition.

We've been experiencing little hints of spring, too. I love the the sunshine.

I'm glad you are feeling better today. Sinus infections are so miserable. Hope your week is a good one!