Sunday, March 21, 2010

Copied

100_2605 (2)

When I saw this card on Kathi’s blog  I fell in love with it.  I used paper from the Silhouette pack since I didn’t have black and white polka dot paper.   There is natural hemp from CTMH in the buttons because they had four holes and I thought it looked funny.  Ribbon is from Joann’s.  Flowers are colored with a cranberry marker from CTMH.  Stems and leaves are colored with clover meadow.

It is a beautiful sunny day here.  Hubby and I just got back from a walk.  Not much going on around here.  I guess we lead dull lives.  No, we don’t lead dull lives, just everyday ordinary ones for which I am very thankful. 

1 comment:

Kathi Carlson said...

Your card is beautiful, Sylvia. I'm honored that you were inspired by a card I made. Thank you.

Sunny and mild - beautiful - here, too. Love it. As for leading ordinary lives, I share your gratitude. I'm looking forward to an ordinary week. Hope yours is, too.