Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Bountiful Harvest

image

Stamp is Penny Black, CS is Garden Green, Chocolate and Bamboo.  It is colored with chalks.  I tried this stamp two other times with chalk pencils (too heavy) and cream chalks (way to light).  The image is stamped with Versa Mark.  Embellishments are CTMH Chocolate Collection.  I distressed around the edges of the Bamboo with Chocolate.

I had every intention of posting last night after I watched Wheel of Fortune and Jeopardy with Jim.  I was going to use that time to work on blanket I’m cross stitching for Kambrie.  I think I got one row done and the next thing I knew it was 8:45pm.  I crawled out of my chair, got my jammies on and went to bed.  And then I was up way to many times going to the bathroom.

Today was another delightful day spent doing some outside work.  The leaves are beautiful but not quite at peak.  And they are falling like mad.  Yesterday as I was putting some of my yard stuff away I noticed there was a hole in the roof of the storage shed.  Jim went out and looked and discovered a big limb had come down on it during a big wind we had the other day.  He repaired it today. 

I was talking to Leola the other day and Kambrie was making noises.  That was pretty neat. 

Time to go get some supper.

No comments: