Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Rain and Sun

Today it was raining one minute and sun shiny the next. pumpkin roll For this card I layered New England Ivy, Outdoor Denim and Autumn TerraCotta and Colonial White on tan cardstock.  The pumpkin is from PSX, the sentiment from CTMH SOTM for Sept.  The row of pumpkins is from Stampin' Up.  All were stamped in Autumn TerraCotta.   I used a brass photo hanger from CTMH with an orange ribbon from Jo-Ann's.

I finally got my clothes closet cleaned out today and I can even shut the doors.  LOL.  And my shoes are on the closet floor, not taking up space around our bedroom or living room or where ever I happen to take them off.  In between the rain, Jim and his buddy Phil went golfing and didn't get rained on.  Tomorrow is another all day in Petoskey.  So I am going to bed early.

No comments: